DAY 3 - LASSES WITH SORE ASSES

Against my better judgement - Day 3's new experience involves signing up for a 90km bike ride from Sydney to Wollongong.  To put that in perspective, London to Brighton is 70km, and the longest distance I have ever cycled in one go is from work and back which is 7kms and takes me an hour with a couple of stops for cupcakes and a fizzy pop break.  This would mean that it is going to take me 12 hours to complete, even though I have ticked the 4-6 hours box on the entry form... ermm yeah that's not gonna happen!!


Proof of Entry...



Luckily I will have my trusty team mates to get me through, Arnie, Elles, Rogers & Ainslee, and together we literally will be the.... LASSES WITH SORE ASSES.

The event is on the 7th November, pray for me.

THE GONG RIDE


A one-way ride to Saddle Sore Town


No comments:

Post a Comment