DAY 15: GUITAR STAR?

Another day, another 'always-wanted-to-do-but-Masterchef-is-on' experience....LEARNING TO PLAY THE GUITAR.

Day 15 marked the first step in my journey to total rock n'roll god status and music industry domination.  I'm talking SLASH , I'm talking the man himself, JIMI ...I'm talking ZEPPELIN

Ok so the first lesson consisted of learning the names of the parts of the guitar and plucking one string up and down... but you got to start somewhere right?

Trusty weapons of musical nirvana
After meeting Zeljko Zelle Glamocanin, my new teacher from the Point Break Guitar School in Bronte http://www.pointbreakguitarcentre.com/ I am now properly psyched for finally dedicating some time to this - I am pumped!! 

Zeljko is on the right - he's a mad guitar playing expert dude
After the intro I'm signing up with my housie Ando for a ten week course, and we are fully anticipating global superstardom coming our way soon.  Well worse case scenario, some alcohol fuelled murdering of Britpop anthems in our garden at our next BBQ.  Look forward to that one friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment