DAY 20: ACTING CLASS

Viv and I came over all theatrical and went along for a taste of improv at the Darlinghurst Theatre Company

http://www.darlinghursttheatre.com/page/about_darlo_drama.html








My first ever adult acting class reminded me how much fun drama was at school!  The intro session we went to aims to help students develop skills through improvisation and practical application of acting exercises and games - we played a series of games aimed at encouraging team work, trust (as you would need to work with and trust other actors on stage) and loosening everyone up for the improv.

The improv exercise placed us all with partners, one who would act as the higher status 'master' and the other as the inferior 'slave'.

Really enjoyed the session and would be keen to go back...any companies out there looking for a full time experience tester as I'm not sure how I'm going to fund/make time for all these new hobbies???

No comments:

Post a Comment