DAY 2 EXCITEMENT

So 'Day 2' turned out to have not one but FOUR new experiences up it's sleeve.

# 1 New Experience - as planned, MY 1ST EVER BLOG ENTRY was posted on this very blog.

# 2 and #3 New Experience - while writing said blog post in the office, I also managed to witness someone eating a pig's uterus in the Triple M studios in Ugly Phil's show, which apparently tastes like burnt tyre if you're interested (1st TIME EVER IN A RADIO RECORDING STUDIO BOOTH & FIRST TIME SEEING SOMEONE EATING A PIG'S UTERUS).
THE UGLY PHIL SHOW

#4 New Experience - I played my first ever motion controlled video game on the amazing new Microsoft Kinnect - I boxed a mean looking dude, and although he had me in the second round, I showed him who's boss in the last, you get me.


Due to unforeseen weather conditions.... our deep sea fishing adventure may need to be postponed tomorrow, but don't worry 30 days followers, we will be holding a 12ft Burmese Python instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment